7 Best Business Travel Management Companies in the UK
If you’re a business owner who frequently travels for work, you know how important it is to have a good travel management company on your side. With so many companies to choose from, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. Here are seven of the best business travel management companies in the UK.
Benefits of Travel Management Companies
Travel Management Companies are a vital part of any business, large or small. They provide an invaluable service to businesses by handling all the travel arrangements and related paperwork on their behalf. This allows businesses to focus on their core activities, safe in the knowledge that their travel needs are being expertly managed.
There are many benefits to using a Travel Management Company, including the following:
- Access to the best deals and discounts on airfares, hotels and rental cars
- A dedicated team of travel experts who are always up-to-date with the latest changes in the travel industry
- A single point of contact for all your travel needs
- Stress-free travel planning and bookings
- Assistance with visa and passport requirements
- 24/7 support in case of emergencies
Top 7 Business Travel Management Companies in the UK
TravelPerk/Click Travel is one of the leading business travel management companies in the UK. They offer a comprehensive range of services, from booking airfares and hotels to arranging rental cars and airport transfers. TravelPerk/Click Travel also has a team of experienced travel consultants who can provide expert advice on all aspects of business travel.
Clarity is a business travel management company that specialises in corporate travel. They have a large travel inventory and access to exclusive deals and discounts on airfares, hotels and rental cars. AirHelp is one of their features that’ll help you claim compensation for any issues with delayed or cancelled flights. It’s a service that’ll also send you 24/7 traveller alerts.
When it comes to business travel management, ATPI is a name that’s synonymous with quality and excellence. They offer a comprehensive range of services to a number of industry sectors. They even have ATPI Halo, which is a unique carbon-offsetting solution that helps businesses offset their carbon footprint. ATPI also offers corporate event management services, so you can be sure your next event will be a success.
Agiito offers carbon offsetting, so you can offset your carbon footprint. They also have a meetings and events management service, so you can be sure your next event will be a success. Agiito also has traveller tracking and risk management, so you can be sure your employees are safe while they’re travelling.
CTM was founded by a frustrated business traveller who was fed up with the inefficient and time-consuming process of booking corporate travel. CTM can help you locate employees at all times with their traveller tracking feature, and they also have built-in approval flows for faster travel management. CTM also offers industry-specific solutions, so you can be sure your business is getting the most out of its services.
If you’re in the humanitarian and academic sectors, Diversity is the business travel management company for you. They have a lot of experience in arranging out-of-the-box travel, and they’re experts in the charity and non-profit sectors. Diversity also has a team of dedicated account managers who will work with you to tailor a solution that meets your specific needs.
Corporate Traveller makes sure you’re getting the best possible deal on your corporate travel. They’ll also help you locate and support employees around the globe to ensure traveller safety. Corporate Traveller is a great choice for businesses of all sizes.
What to Look Out for When Choosing Corporate Travel Companies
When you’re looking for a corporate travel management company, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- The size of your business: Are you a small business or a large corporation? The size of your business will dictate the type of services you need from a travel management company.
- Your budget: What is your budget for corporate travel? Be sure to shop around and compare prices before you make a decision.
- Your travel needs: What type of travel does your business require? Do you need airfares, hotel bookings, rental cars or all of the above? Be sure to choose a company that can accommodate all of your travel needs.
- Your industry: Are you in a specific industry that has unique travel requirements? If so, be sure to choose a company that specializes in your industry.
- Your employees: Do you have employees who frequently travel for business? If so, be sure to choose a company that offers traveller tracking and risk management services.
There are a lot of business travel management companies out there, but these seven are the best of the best. Each company offers something unique, so be sure to choose the one that’s right for your specific needs.